Broken sewing machine, new jewelry - Máquina de costura avariada, nova bijuteria

Saturday morning, I take my dear sewing machine
to the mechanic, so he could fix a loose stitch that
I've been noticing for some time.
Unfortunately, it was not something
easy to fix and the machine had to stay
hospitalized...
 
So, I had to face this weekend
without it... and tried to face a new challenge: jewelry!
 
 
I ended with two new bracelets and two new
pairs of wonderful earrings!
Nice, in deed..
 
 
 

 
 *****
Sábado de manhã, levo a minha querida máquina
de costura ao mecânico, para ele arranjar um ponto solto
que tenho notado já há algum tempo.
Infelizmente, não foi uma coisa fácil de arranjar
e a máquina teve de ficar internada...
 
Então, enfrentei este fim de semana
sem a máquina... e tentei um novo desafio: bijuteria!
 
 
Acabei com duas novas pulseiras
e dois novos pares de brincos!
Muito giros...
 


Comments