First Christmas Present - O primeiro presente de Natal

I know I'm late. It's the usual.
25 days to Christmas days and the first
Chistmas handmade present is out now.
Well, it's time to make simpler things, right?
 
The first shawl, made to offer
is this winter shawl, made with a portuguese,
very warm yarn.
The pattern is so easy to follow, I think that 
this is my second or third shawl, made with
this pattern. It's perfect for any kind of yarn.
****
Eu sei que me atrasei. É o costume.
25 dias para o Natal e o primeiro
presente feito à mão só agora saíu.
Bom, é tempo de começar a fazer
coisas mais simples, certo?
 
O primeiro xaile, feito com uma linha portuguesa,
muito quentinha.
O modelo é muito fácil de seguir, acho que
já é o meu segundo ou terceiro xaile que
faço com ele. É perfeito, para
qualquer tipo de linha.
 
 
Shawl for winter days

Shawl for winter days

Comments