Diaper Cover - Tapa Fraldas

From this MADE pattern,
I made two diaper covers
but I had to adapt the pattern.
I made it with a cotton fabric and
to put the elastic around the legs
I sewed a bias strap around the leg holes
because I couldn't sew the casings as
explained in the tutorial.
I just love the MADE tutorials,
the diaper covers came in different sizes and
every step is very well explained with photos,
all over the entire process. 




*****
fiz estes dois tapa-fraldas mas tive de
fazer alguns ajustes.
Ao longo da abertura das pernas, cosi uma
fita de viés porque não consegui coser ao
longo das aberturas, tal como explicado no
tutorial.
Continuo a adorar estes tutoriais
do MADE, os tapa-fraldas vêm
em diferentes tamanhos e todos os
passos estão bem explicados com fotografias,
ao longo de todo o processo.





Comments

Unknown said…
Adoro estes tapa fraldas! São daquelas peças de vestuário que adoro ver nos bebes. Quem sabe se um dia tento fazer algum!