What a great adventure! - Que grande aventura!


 



This was the time to make a real quilt.
A quilt, on demand, starting with a fabric
with a jungle theme.
I made calculations, and more calculations,
I couldn't find the right size of the blocks
that would match the
standard size of a crib bed.
I made use of my new Walking Foot,
a precious help when sewing a quilt like this is.
To the binding I chose
stripes, I guess that
it turned out beautiful.
****
Finalmente, um verdadeiro quilt.
Um quilt por encomenda, a partir
de um tecido central com um tema da selva.
Contas, e mais contas, e mais contas,
e eu não dava com o tamanho certo dos
blocos de tecido para acertar
com o "tamanho standard" da
colcha para cama de grades.
Aproveitei para começar a usar o meu "Walking Foot",
uma ajuda preciosa para um trabalho grande como este.
Para o binding, escolhi riscas.
Acho que ficou muito bonito.




(see more pictures in Flickr)
(ver mais fotos no Flickr)

Comments