Back on Sewing - De volta à costura

After some time dedicated to yarn,
yesterday I was back to fabric!
During these times when I leave my
sewing machice all alone, I thing that
it deserves a nice clothing.
What about a machine cover?

Depois de algum tempo dedicada às linhas
de tricot e crochet, ontem voltei aos tecidos!
Durante o tempo em que deixo
a minha máquina sozinha, acho que merece
uma roupinha gira.
E que tal uma capa?

*******
 Right now, I feel more confortable in doing
my own patterns, after some inspiation on the web.
Here some of my favorites!

Neste momento, já sinto alguma confiança
em fazer os meus próprios modelos,
depois de alguma inspiração na internet.
Aqui vão alguns dos meus favoritos!


Source: sew4home.com via Isabel on Pinterest

(tutorial: sew4home)



(tutorial: craft interrupted)


(tutorial: Luvinthemommyhood)






(from Noodle-Head)


(tutorial: I have to say...)

********
The fabric was waiting for a long time,
and finnaly I started to cut them.

Os tecidos já estavam à espera há
imenso tempo e finalmente comecei
a cortá-los!





This Kokka fabric is one of my favorite
and one of the first fabrics that I bought.
Perfect for the sewing machine!

Este tecido da marca Kokka é um dos
meus preferidos e um dos primeiros
tecidos que comprei.
Perfeito, para a máquina de costura!

*****

At the front, some beautiful scraps.

Na frente, uns restos de tecidos bonitos.

Comments