Friendship Bracelets - Pulseiras da Amizade

I tried over and over again!
I spend one hour of my precious weekend
trying to figure out how to make
friendship bracelets. I don't remember if
I ever learned how to do it, but if I did,
I forgot how...

Source: purlbee.com via Kathee on Pinterest

*****
Tentei vezes sem conta!
Gastei uma hora do meu precioso
fim-se-semana a tentar descobrir como
se fazem as "pulseiras da amizade".
Não me lembro se alguma vez as aprendi
a fazer mas, se aprendi, esqueci...
*****

After this tutorial in PurlBee
I tried to make my first one.
And I failed! But didn't give up!
I just grew the will to find
out the technique. Besides, it's
something useful to teach S.,
so she and her 9 year old friends can
occupy themselves doing something like
these bracelets.


*****
A partir deste tutorial no site PurlBee
tentei fazer a minha primeira pulseira.
E falhei! Mas não desisti!
Apenas cresceu a vontade de descobrir
a técnica. Para além disso,
acho que é uma coisa muito útil
para ensinar à S., para ela ensinar às
suas amigas de 9 anos e se
ocuparem a fazer estas bonitas pulseiras.
*****

Tutorial over tutorial, and also some videos,
I finnaly got it!
This is my first bracelet:


*****
Tutorial após tutorial e ainda alguns vídeos,
finalmente consegui!
Acima, a minha primeira pulseira.
*****

It even has lots of style!
I might do some for myself...

E até têm estilo!
Sou capaz de fazer algumas para mim...

Comments