Weekend projects


This was a nice weekend, the first weekend in
September, the first one before the school begins.
Felt like staying at home, enjoying the last sunny days,
far from the chill wind that announces the end of the Summer.

Time to finish this little purse for my friend P.:

Little purse

Another view, showing a little piece of a blue fabric
that I already used a lot, but that I allways find
a use:
Little purse

But this was not all!
I also finished a nice cover
to put the health bulletin of R.:

Health Bulletin Cover

I find this owl pink fabric so sweet!
I brought it from a nice litthe shop in Coimbra, Bolas de Tons, and
I think that matches very well with these pink dots.
***

O primeiro fim de semana de Setembro,
o último antes do início da escola, em que apeteceu
ficar por casa, a gozar o fim dos dias de sol e longe
de uma brisa fresca que anuncia o final do Verão.

Tempo para terminar uma bolsinha
para a minha amiga P. e uma capa para
o boletim de saúde da pequenina R.

Comments